Clean Comfort UV Air Purifier
Indoor comfort in your home is about more than just adjusting the temperature on the thermostat.
A central heating and cooling system offers just the basics with regard to enhanced indoor air quality for you and your family. Consider the fact that the Environmental Protection Agency estimates that the air you breathe inside your home could be up to five times more polluted than the air outside your home.
The Clean Comfort UV Air Purifiers work by using a combination of germicidal UVC and UVV light to help deactivate microbial contaminants, like bacteria, viruses, mold, and allergens, while also deodorizing the air inside your home.
- Continuous disinfection of the air in your home, lowering the concentration of mold, bacteria and viruses.
- High intensity J-shaped UV lamp increases disinfection power in the airstream.
- Time-tested UV technology used for indoor disinfection in hospitals, food processing and laboratories.
- Low maintenance — lamp only needs to be changed every 3 years on average.
- Whole home treatment against airborne microorganisms and odors.
- Warranty: 3-year limited parts warranty.
Lifebreath Residential HRVs are the best choice for ventilating homes or workplaces. These units are designed to provide fresh air into the building while exhausting an equal amount of stale air to the outside. During the heating season, Lifebreath’s heat recovery ventilators (HRVs) replaces stale air with fresh air throughout homes and businesses, helping prevent moisture build-up, toxic mold and rot.
We offer many different models and sizes of HRVs and ERVs. Contact us for more information on which model we think would fit your home just right.
In the meantime, have a look at all the units Lifebreath has to offer.
The Ottawa winters are cold, filled with lots of snow, and are most definitely dry. Having a dry home can lead to not only issues with your home but issues with your health as well. Aprilaire offers some of the best indoor air quality products on the market.